WE make our PLANS, but GOD has the LAST WORD….

Kirjoituksia joilla tahdot varoittaa, opettaa, evankelioida

ViestiKirjoittaja Irene » 23.01.2017 10:01

Peter de Silva sekä Evangelist Peter

GOD knows the ``PLANS’’ for US, plans to bring us PROSPERITY and not disaster; Plans that bring HOPE for a BETTER FUTURE, provided we call upon him, and SEEK HIM with ALL OUR HEART....

Jeremiah 29:11 ``For I KNOW the THOUGHTS that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of PEACE, and NOT OF EVIL, to GIVE YOU an EXPECTED END. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And YE SHALL SEEK ME, and FIND ME, when ye shall SEARCH FOR ME WITH ALL YOUR HEART.''

Now when the LORD God speaks, he does not speak through just one messenger ; the same message is repeated over and over again in many places!
GOD has a reason for allowing things to happen; we may never understand his wisdom, but simply has to trust his will….
Psalms 37:4-6: ``SEEK your happiness in the LORD; and HE SHALL GIVE THEE the DESIRES of THINE HEART. Commit yourself to the LORD; TRUST also in Him; and he shall help you.’’

The LORD promises to make our ``RIGHTEOUSNESS’’ shine like the noon-day sun!. We are asked to``TRUTH'' and `REST’ in the LORD, and wait patiently for Him to act. We are advised to refrain from ANGER and WRATH and desist from EVIL.

DON’T worry about those who PROSPER by doing evil; but be assured that those who TRUST in the LORD will inherit the earth. For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth. (Psalms:37:7 -9)
NOTHING happens without the KNOWLEDGE of the LORD! Even the innermost thoughts of a man’s heart and the answers of his mouth are known to the LORD.

Proverb 16:1-3 says it beautifully: ` `We make our plans, but God has the LAST WORD. You may think EVERYTHING you do is right, but the LORD judges your motives. ASK THE LORD TO BLESS YOUR PLANS, and YOU will be SUCCESSFUL in REALIZING THEM.’’ Another Proverb says, ``People may plan all kinds of things, but it is the LORD’s will that will ultimately prevail.’’ (Pro. 19:21)

And I will end with this wonderful assurance in Romans 8:27-28: `` And GOD who SEARCHES our HEARTS and knows what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God. And WE KNOW that ALL THINGS WORK TOGETHER FOR GOOD to them that LOVE GOD, to THEM WHO ARE called according to his purpose.’’
God bless everyone, have a great day!
Kuva

Job 22:26 silloin on ilosi oleva Kaikkivaltiaassa, ja sinä nostat kasvosi Jumalan puoleen.
Irene
Ylläpitäjä

Paluu Englannin kieliset kirjoitukset