What does the Bible say about the SABBATH???

Kirjoituksia joilla tahdot varoittaa, opettaa, evankelioida

What does the Bible say about the SABBATH???

ViestiKirjoittaja Irene » 21.04.2017 20:33

SABBATH SHALOM!!!...... May you all Enjoy the PEACE and the REST of the SABBATH with the abundant blessings of Almighty GOD, Amen!.......

What does the Bible say about the SABBATH???....Should the Christians also observe the SABBATH on the SEVENTH DAY as instructed by GOD???....

GOD says VERILY my SABBATHS you shall keep and the SABBATH is a HOLY day of rest..…it is SIGN between YOU and ME throughout for ALL GENERATIONS (forever), and it is PERPETUAL (everlasting) COVENANT between GOD and His people….

Exodus 31:12-13: ``And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, : Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, VERILY MY SABBATHS YE SHALL KEEP: for it is A SIGN BETWEEN ME AND YOU THROUGHOUT YOUR GENERATIONS; that ye may know that I AM THE LORD THAT DOTH SANCTIFY (purify) YOU. ‘’
Exodus 31:14-15: ``Ye shall KEEP THE SABBATH therefore; FOR IT IS HOLY UNTO YOU: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people. Six days may work be done; but in the SEVENTH IS THE SABBATH of rest, holy to the LORD. DO NOT DO ANY WORK on that DAY.’’
Ex:31:16-17: Wherefore the CHILDREN OF ISRAEL SHALL KEEP THE SABBATH, to OBSERVE the SABBATH THROUGHOUT THEIR GENERATIONS, for a PERPETUAL COVENANT.
Ex:31:17: It is A SIGN between ME and the children of ISRAEL FOREVER: for in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.

Now the Sabbath is a part of the Old Testament (one of the Ten Commandments and an integral part of the LAW) , and some of us think that we don't need to observe the Sabbath , because some foolishly argue that the LAW was done away by JESUS….But why then are we taught the Ten Commandments in our Church???..

No my friends, the Sabbath is a ``COVENANT’’ for all time, and as it is said in Letter to the HEBREWS and in the book of ISAIAH, it has to be observed by both JEWS and GENTILES.......

Isaiah 56:6-7: ``Also the SONS OF THE STRANGER, that JOINS THEMSELVES to the LORD, TO SERVE HIM, and to LOVE THE NAME of the LORD, TO BE HIS SERVANTS, EVERY ONE THAT KEEPETH THE SABBATH from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant; Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer.’’

Isaiah 66:23: ``And it shall come to pass, that from ONE NEW MOON to another, and FROM ONE SABBATH to another, shall ‘‘ALL FLESH’’ come to worship before ME, saith the LORD.’’

Hebrews 4: 9-11, ``THERE REMAINEHT THEREFORE A REST for the PEOPLE of GOD. For HE that is ENTERED into his REST, HE also hath CEASED FROM HIS OWN , as GOD DID FROM HIS. Let us LABOUR THEREFORE to ENTER INTO THAT REST, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.'' One of the most important commandments in the LAW in the Sabbath!!! This special day is an appointed by GOD according to the heaven’s calendar just like all the other Biblical Holidays described in Leviticus 23, including Passover, Feast of First Fruits (Resurrection), Unleavened Bread, Shavuot and Sukkot. Unlike the other FESTIVALS, the Sabbath is to be celebrated every week.

JESUS did not abolish the SABBATHs, rather He kept them…JESUS says in Matt:5:17-18, that HE did not come to ABILISH the LAW but to FULFILL it. `` THINK NOT THAT I AM COME TO DESTROY THE LAW, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. For verily I say unto you, TILL HEAVEN AND EARTH PASS, one JOT OR ONE TITTLE SHALL in no wise pass FROM THE LAW, till all be fulfilled.’’….. Lord JESUS too observed the Sabbath, and he observed it on the correct day, which is the seventh day of the week, according to the Biblical calendar. Luke 4:16: ``And he (JESUS) came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he went into the synagogue on the Sabbath Day, and stood up for to read.''

……………………………………………………………………….
HOW DO WE OBSERVE the SABBATH???....(Sabbath is the SEVENTH DAY REST, and not Sunday rest)…..
And this how we are asked to OBSERVE the SABBATH by ceasing from doing work (Resting): Ex:20:8: ``REMEMBER THE SABBATH DAY, TO KEEP IT HOLY.’’

The SHABBAT BEGINS JUST BEFORE SUNDOWN EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT and is ordained by God to be a golden opportunity for us to receive His abundant blessings. It’s unlike anything you’ve ever experienced and it will immediately bring you and your family together in the presence of the Lord. This is why Hebrews 4:9-10 teaches us to be diligent to enter into the Sabbath rest. It’s a supernatural time for you!

Exodus 20:9-11, `` Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: But the SEVENTH DAY is the SABBATH of the LORD thy GOD: in it THOU SHALL NOT WORK (it should be a day of rest), thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: : For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the SABBATH DAY, and hallowed it.''

May the WORD of the LORD be your guide, may JESUS be a light unto your path!

Peter de Silva sekä Evangelist Peter
Kuva

Job 22:26 silloin on ilosi oleva Kaikkivaltiaassa, ja sinä nostat kasvosi Jumalan puoleen.
Irene
Ylläpitäjä

Paluu Englannin kieliset kirjoitukset