LORD JESUS CHRIST came to the World

Kirjoituksia joilla tahdot varoittaa, opettaa, evankelioida

LORD JESUS CHRIST came to the World

ViestiKirjoittaja Irene » 04.04.2018 09:12

LORD JESUS CHRIST came to the World to BEAR WITNESS TO THE TRUTH and to save us from being slaves to SIN and DEATH!....We are asked to be like Christ, fashion our lives according to HIS CHARACTER....
Speaking to Pilate before his death, JESUS said, ``And for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.'' (John 18: 37)

It should be noted that HOLY SPIRIT is the ``SPIRIT of TRUTH; and Satan the father of lies and deception. The LORD speaking of the Holy Spirit in John 16:3 says, ``When the SPIRIT of TRUTH comes HE will GUIDE YOU into ALL TRUTH, HE will not SPEAK of HIS OWN AUTHORITY, but whatever he hears He will speak, AND HE WILL DECLARE TO YOU ALL THINGS THAT ARE TO COME.'' ..When the Holy Spirit speaks through us, he exposes the Lies and deceptions of Satan and UPHOLDS the TRUTH!...Also it is said here, that the Spirit will help us to UNDERSTAND PROPHESY, which are the things to come!

Today we see many who believe in God being deceived by Satan mainly because they follow traditions and church teachings blindly without being concerned about the truth. They are NOT INTERESTED in KEEPING GOD's COMMANDMENTS, HIS STATUTES, HIS HOLY DAYS...The main aim of our enemy the devil is to make us believe the lie; and to deceive us through it. If we read the Word of God in the bible, no one will be able to deceive us. St. Paul warns us not to live like the heathen, but to shed the old self and live like people with renewed hearts and minds. Only the Word of God, which is the truth can renew the hearts and minds..JESUS said John 6: 63, ``The WORDS that speak to you is both SPIRIT and LIFE.''

in John 14:6 Jesus says,``I AM THE WAY the TRUTH and the LIFE, no one can come to the Father except through me. Ephesians 4:15-16, ''By speaking the truth in a Spirit of Love, we must grow up in every way like Christ, who is the head. Eph 6:14, ‘’STAND READY with the TRUTH as the BELT, tight around your body.” In the armour of God, which we are supposed to wear, the TRUTH is the BELT; it is the belt - truth , which holds the whole armour together; without it we are exposed to the attack of the enemy. That is why we should LIVE according to the SPIRIT, because the HOLY SPIRIT is the Spirit of TRUTH.

Eph.4: 17-25, ‘’In the Lord’s name then, I warn you: do not continue to live like the heathen, whose minds are in the dark. They have no part in the life that God gives, because they completely ignorant and stubborn. They have lost all feeling of shame; they give themselves over to vice and do all sorts of indecent things without restraint. This is not what you learnt about Christ. ..as his followers you were taught the truth that is Jesus. So get rid of your old self, which is deceitful...Your hearts must be made completely new and you must put on the new self, which is created in God’s likeness.. which is upright and holy.. JESUS said: ``Sanctify them (male holy) WITH THY TRUTH, thy WORD is TRUTH.'' (John 17:17)

That is why we should always ask the Holy Spirit of God to guide us and read the Word of God which is the truth; This will keep us safe from the plots of our enemy the devil, Amen!....

Peter de Silva
Kuva

Job 22:26 silloin on ilosi oleva Kaikkivaltiaassa, ja sinä nostat kasvosi Jumalan puoleen.
Irene
Ylläpitäjä

Paluu Englannin kieliset kirjoitukset